Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Post - Photo Walking


Photo Walking: I just learned of this term. Literally to take a walk with a camera with the intent to take pictures. There are many websites and blogs dedicated to this recreation. By definition this is what I do, but I think of it as a lot more.

Regularly, as time and weather permit, I travel with a camera to various walking/hiking destinations in and around Berks County.

It's an important part of physical and mental health as well for me and my sidekick Max, my three year old mini dachshund. I've been actually doing this for a couple of years so I'll be back-filling posts chronologically in this blog.

This is the first post of my blog. The title "Berks Awhile" is a play on words representing "Berks County" and the colloquialism and often used "Awhile".

No comments:

Post a Comment