Saturday, December 6, 2008

Reading Public Museum (Motorcycles)


When I first heard about the Reading Public Museum's "Born to be Wild" motorcycle exhibit, my first thought was, "how are they going to pull this off?" Needless to say, they totally nailed it. Not too much, not too few, but a great sampling (55 total) of past and present bikes including some pop culture icons (Easy Rider) and remarkable custom choppers.

I was also interested in the "Masters of American Photography" exhibit. They have a new gallery on the first floor which I think suits exhibits better then the alcove and hallway walls. There were some truely classic shots and some other not so famous, but very nice examples of photojournalism. I plan on visiting another photo exhibit coming next weekend called, "Marshes" The Disappearing Edens."

No comments:

Post a Comment