Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fine Art Photo Prints for Sale @ Imagekind.com


My first goal of the New Year was to establish an online photo selling presence. After weeks of researching the many potential art/photo sales hosts, I chose Imagekind.com. I have my own URL too http://mikro.imagekind.com/

To me they had the best combination of reputation, user-friendliness, selling options, and online traffic. So far everything I want to do is included in their free services. Their artists' pages are clean and easy to navigate.

The behind-the-scenes gallery and art set-up is easy too. They offer many tasteful marketing tools options to embed in the artists' primary websites and social networks like Facebook & MySpace.

I may try Zazzle.com, a service that offers virtually any medium for your art in addition to fine art prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment